Friday, September 12, 2008


Well here we are almost one year after we started this thing. Oh how time flies! :o) I will TRY to keep up and keep you informed about life in SC with 3 boys!

Took a trip this summer to Durango Colorado with my parents, it was amazing! Had the best time white water rafting, horse back riding up the side of mountains, fishing, hiking. We took the train form Durango to Silverton.
We hiked up past the timber line at about 13,000 feet and saw big horn sheep. Explored old sliver mines and ghost town.
The kids were each given a pocket knife from Pa Pa motorcycle, they think this is so cool, I guess it is a guy thing. Believe me we did a lot of "Guy" things. The highlight of the "guy things" was eating Rockey mountain oysters! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! I did get to go shopping in Durango, granted it was to camping stores but at least there was indoor plumbing! :o) We took our rental car 4 wheeling, that was a thrilling adventure for any marriage.







It was so very beautiful and I think one of the BEST trips we have ever taken.

Kids are back in school, band, football and music.
Scott is working hard and still play in the drums. I am working still in Real Estate at Keller Williams. I have learned so much and met so many wonderful people.
A mother of 3 boys works from son up to son down! :o)

2 comments:

Hope Blooms said...

I'm so excited to see your new post. Keep updating. I love keeping up with everyone's lives.

The Sweitzer Family said...

I'm ready to take on the job of maintaining the Tucker Family blog. Can I just make things up? How about I have you travel the world with Flat Greg? Or become Amish? Or try out Hare Krishna life for a while? We miss you all!